I have some health goals for this year, that I set with the help of my good friend Erika.
1) I want to be in my healthy BMI range for my height. The range is 49 - 63 kg.
2) I want to lose another 20 kg this year. That would mean I'd lost half my body weight, which would be fun to say. I don't know that 59 kg will be a good weight for me, but I'd like to get there.
3) I did the "Relay for Life" last year, for the ACT Cancer Council. I walked for two sessions, for 30 mins a session. On the day, I decided that I was going to run my sessions at the next "Relay for Life" which is on 30-31 March this year. I know I can run for 30 mins, so doing it twice is achievable.
4) I want to run in a 10 km fun run. I plan to do this in April.
5) I want to be able to run for 10 km without stopping. It would be great if I could do this by April, but I'm not going to beat myself up over this one.