Tuesday 2 October 2007

Yoga

Monday was a public holiday in Canberra, so I had an extra day in Melbourne which I spent pottering around with my parents. It was a lovely relaxing day. In the afternoon I tried out the Donna Aston Yoga set that I'd received for my birthday a couple of weeks earlier. It includes a strap and blocks, which I haven't used before, and was aimed at beginners. I was pleased to discover that it was a little easy for me. Mind you, there's still room for improvement.

Today I'd had great plans to get up and go for a run, but I just didn't get myself out of bed early. This evening I was off to Yoga as usual. It was a great session. I'm definitely becoming more flexible. Thank goodness. I'd hate to be doing all this work and getting nowhere.

Tomorrow I'm off to Melbourne for work, but I'll be back in time for the first Dragon Boat training session. That will be fun.

2 comments:

jojo said...

hey just looking above at your 'weight loss ticker' youre doing such an awesome job...keep up the great work..i love your motivation and enthusiasm

Anonymous said...

So did you end up going to the Show?

Did you decide to do the Fernwood Bootcamp?