Thursday 13 September 2007

Tagged

Three posts in one day - that has to be a record. Thanks Celeste for tagging me.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Darwin. I moved up there to be with my boyfriend at the time. The relationship didn't last but I loved Darwin.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
I was living in Canberra, working in a different job (still IT), and just starting to venture outside to run. Running for 10 minutes was a major effort.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Nachos - rare indulgence
Salt and Vinegar chips - also a rare indulgence
Tzatziki Dip and crackers - my substitute for the above
Sultanas - I buy the small boxes as I don't know when to stop
Yoghurt - I try not to eat cheese so this delicious snack is how I get my dairy
4. What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to?
Patricia the Stripper - Chris DeBurgh (it's a popular party place at our house - especially as my youngest sister's name is Patricia)
Pony - Kasey Chambers
Take that Look off your face - Andrew Lloyd Weber
Tell me on Sunday - Andrew Lloyd Weber
Greensleeves - traditional
5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Share my money with my family
Travel to major sporting events around the world
Live in Broome for a year
Save some money for a rainy day
Establish a charitable trust
6. 5 bad habits
Emotional eating
Not opening my mail
Spending the day watching DVD's, reading and eating too much
Staying up late on the net
Washing coloureds and whites together (my new Enell bra is now pink!)
7. 5 things you like to do
Spend time with my family
Read
Blog
Go to the gym
Play trivia
8. 5 favourite toys?
My computer
My iPod
My heart rate monitor
My new camera
My mobile phone
9. 5 things you would never wear?
Anything that shows my bare tummy - let's not go there
Stockings - only under sufferance
Really high heels - I like my feet
A choker - my neck is too short
Bikini briefs - too uncomfortable for words
10. 5 things you hate to do
Housework
Open my mail
Triceps dips
Wait for people
Miss my bus

I'm going to copy Andrew and not tag anyone. If you'd like to do this, please feel free to give it a go.

No comments: